Heartburn Expert Forum
bacteria and bloating,changing in bowel movement

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

when i drink beer im fine.  when ever i drink beer and eat at the sametime it causes me to be sick for a month or two. it gives me bacteria in my urine. it has my stomach bloating and lower stomack bloating.i feel gas everywhere in my whole body it seems. it also makes me feel like high or dizzy a little.i burp and pass gas all day.and some days i cant burp at all.it doesnt hert real bad it just irritates me and have me sick.it has my urine cloudy.i been to the hospital a couple of times they seem to cant tell me whats wrong. all they say its that i have bacteria. when ever i drink beer it comes right back.if im not drinking beer and i dont have any bacteria i stell feel like that sometimes.when i use the bath room my stool comes out like a soft brown color and sometimes it be hard at the front and soft the rest of the way it comes out. i feel gas and sick burning in my stomach all day and the lower and up under my stomach . if you can please tell me whats wrong with me its been ruiening my life for about 9 months now.
could be acid reflux gastritis or gastric ulcer
remember alcohol is irritant to the stomach
would see your GP/PCP
try prilosec or pepcid for symptomatic relief