Heartburn Expert Forum
chest hurting for days at a time

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

chest hurting for days at a time

ok im 28 I had a bunch of test done a little over a year ago on my heart and chest they said my heart was fine I have gerd and gastritise I dont take my meds at all I dont hurt all the time even when I eat foods I shouldnt till 1 to 3 days sometimes a week of eating wrong before the pain happens so 1st is that normal and 2nd when i take mylanta it helps calm the pain but does'nt get rid of it completly if the pain was from heart problems would that be something that could happen or if it was my heart the pain wouldnt slack at all?and can gerd or gastritise cause pain for days at a time almost a constant pain only easing with meds
Tags: Heart
sounds like gerd
take the meds regularly and see if that helps
avoid smoking alcohol and spicy/acidic foods
I agree with you John1220.

I can relate with you. I've had chest pains on and off for years, with no cardio issues.