Heartburn Expert Forum
chronic heartburn and nausea

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

chronic heartburn and nausea
I've had chronic heartburn for a number of years and its been easily resolved by over the counter antacids. But recently over the past few weeks the heartburn has become more intense and frequent. Everytime I lay down, everything I eat and drink gives me heartburn. I've also began experiencing nausea after each meal. Ill get hungry but have to stop eating due to nausea. I constantly feel nauseous and its effecting my life. I'm not pregnant and I have no other health problems that I know of, please help.
have you had an endoscopy?
I have not had an endoscopy. With every new doctor I see, they only recommend pepcid or any other otc medicine.