Heartburn Expert Forum
gallbldder problem?

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

gallbldder problem?
Hi there,i am female,55 year old,and begining from may 2010 i had intermittent pain under my right rib,more like discomfort and burning sensations,especially when sitting and lying,wich i would discribe as there inside the ribs is a pressure,regardless of position of the body and movement.Abdominal US shoud polyp at my gallbladder size of 0,9 cm,and liver and pancreas was exellent.My GI prescribed pantoprazol,wich leed to improvement,but not to eliminate of pain and disconfort.A cause of all that i had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago,wittout any complications.
After the intervention my general condition is exellent,as it was before,good apetit and digestion,but discomfort abd burning sensations are still there,independent of intake of food,and independent of if i eat or not,as beffore the operation.Pleese answer me,what is it???
You need an endoscopy