Heartburn Expert Forum
heartburn or not heartburn?

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

heartburn or not heartburn?

I have woke up for months now with a "crampy" feeling n my stomach (thinking I'm hungry) and there for a while, I felt heartburn with it, which has my back hurting that sometimes its hard to get up n the mornings without my body feeling so sore (mainly my back). I have woken up a lot lately with severe headahces and they sometimes last all day even though I take aspirin free excederin every 5 hours (most of the time with caffeine soda, Pepsi or something)  to try to get rid of it. I don't work, I just stay home with my 1 and 2 year old right now so I know its not major stress issues. I have been to the dr and she didn't think I have heartburn but says if I keep having the "crampy" feeling when I'm hungry, that I need to get back in there. I just don't know what it is and what its caused from. If you have anymore questions about this issue, please post me back. thanks for your time and input!
Tags: Heartburn
try nexium or prilosec and see if it helps the cramping
if it does - might be GERD or gastritis due to excess acid production