Heartburn Expert Forum
heartburn or not heartburn?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

heartburn or not heartburn?

I have woke up for months now with a "crampy" feeling n my stomach (thinking I'm hungry) and there for a while, I felt heartburn with it, which has my back hurting that sometimes its hard to get up n the mornings without my body feeling so sore (mainly my back). I have woken up a lot lately with severe headahces and they sometimes last all day even though I take aspirin free excederin every 5 hours (most of the time with caffeine soda, Pepsi or something)  to try to get rid of it. I don't work, I just stay home with my 1 and 2 year old right now so I know its not major stress issues. I have been to the dr and she didn't think I have heartburn but says if I keep having the "crampy" feeling when I'm hungry, that I need to get back in there. I just don't know what it is and what its caused from. If you have anymore questions about this issue, please post me back. thanks for your time and input!
Tags: Heartburn