Heartburn Expert Forum
hi

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

hi

hi every one im new to this , first i been true a lot this month my twins they was really sick and on top of that my mother in law died ,i star to feel a sore throa and my dr gave antibiotics for 5 days and the sore throa stop ,then like 5 days after that stars again they gave another antibiotic ,and did not work then i went againg and they put me in another one and i was getting better ,my mother in law died and i went to puerto rico and i star to feel this burning in my throa for a day or two and the i was fine ,8 days after this i came back to florida and after i ate in chillis something really spicy 3 days after i star to feel this burning in my throa my tongue and my ears and my mouth was tasting pretty bad i went to my doctor and he gave me some zegerid and they gave me sulcrafate and he send me to the gi and after that my stool star to get mustard ,they make a blood test and one of my hepatic enzimes it is in 55  in frustrared and i dont know what to think im only 35 i dont drink no smoke and know drugs i only had depression last year and im always worry about everything im just scare i have 4 kids that i need to be here for them if any body can help me .
Sounds like acid reflux
tests should include endoscopy barium swallow pH test and manometry
it me againg  but what about my stool that it is mustard,what happen when only one enzimes hepatic it is in 55 can that be symtoms (symptoms) of a liver damage i cant even sleep with this situation.