Heartburn Expert Forum
severe pressure and heartburn
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe pressure and heartburn

Recently i have been getting this unbearable pressure in my nose and behind my eyes. It even travels to my ears sometimes. Today i felt dizzy and faint. I thought i could be my sinuses that is causing this but the condition seems way worst than just sinuses. Everytime i snort, cough, or inhale, i get this weird feeling in my head sort of like a release or a wave. Idk what that is.... but its scaring me. I have also been geeting really bad heart burn i believe, or what could be a severe burning sensation in my chest. My breathing has also changed in the past month and it seems that i struggle to breath. My doctors say i suffer from anxiety but i think its something else. Any ideas??