Heartburn Expert Forum
severe pressure and heartburn

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

severe pressure and heartburn
Recently i have been getting this unbearable pressure in my nose and behind my eyes. It even travels to my ears sometimes. Today i felt dizzy and faint. I thought i could be my sinuses that is causing this but the condition seems way worst than just sinuses. Everytime i snort, cough, or inhale, i get this weird feeling in my head sort of like a release or a wave. Idk what that is.... but its scaring me. I have also been geeting really bad heart burn i believe, or what could be a severe burning sensation in my chest. My breathing has also changed in the past month and it seems that i struggle to breath. My doctors say i suffer from anxiety but i think its something else. Any ideas??
the sinus and lung problems may be related to the acid reflux
try some prilosec or nexium (OTC) and see if that helps
good luck
If sinus problems and acid reflux are related, which one causes the other ? Does acid reflux  cause sinus congestion and post nasal accumulation of mucus in the back of the throat, or does swallowing the post nasal mucus cause the acid in the stomach ? Which comes first ? Thanks.  
Acid first - sinusitis second