Heartburn Expert Forum
stomach pain, nausea, indigestion
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

stomach pain, nausea, indigestion

I am 21 years old and for the past 6 months i have been feeling generally unwell. I get upper and lower abdominal pains, feel sick after eating and get heartburn/indegestion with unpleasent burps. I also seem to look tired all the time and am getting dark circles under my eyes even though i usually get plenty of sleep, sometimes to much as i find it difficult to wake up in the mornings even when i've had 10 hours sleep. I have been to the doctors and have a scan on my stomach which showed nothing, as i continued to feel ill i went back and was then given tablets which reduce the acid in my stomach, they seemed to help for a while but now are not working as well (i have been taking them for about 2 months now). I am now waiting to have tests to see if there is some kind of bacteria in my stomach causing all this. Its getting very fustrating not knowing what is wrong and that time has past and i am not feeling any better. I would apprciate any thoughts on what this might be please.