Help with pain and pain medication User Group
Medications
About This Group:

Hello all; I am asking for your help and/or advice. I had two spinal surgeries a year ago and have been in Chronic pain ever since. I had spinal stenosis and was told that I could be paralysed soon if I did not have a cervical fusion. I was at 78% blockage at that point. OK So since then I have been living a totally dfferent life, a life full of pain, fear, limitations, anxiety, and depression. Right now I have been on Oxycodone 10/325 for a year. I am up to taking 150 of them per month along with anxiety meds, depression meds, muscle relaxers!!! 18 months ago I barely took an asprin. My question and concerns are that the oxycodone is not working anymore. I am scared to ask my doctor for anything else. What I would like to do is replace it wth somethng that will work. I do not know what this would be and how to ask. I have recently moved from AZ to CA and have only seen my doctor one time. My muscles are twitching all night to the point I can not sleep, my pain is constantly a 6-7 with meds and I can not live like this anymore. Any suggestions for coming off the meds, asking for what will work, help n anyway. Doc suggestions for the Modesto area would be great tool. I am slipping fast and do not know how much longer I can take it and how to fix it.... Thanks for the help,

Founded by sandiemas623 on August 19, 2011
79 members

Medications

I will be back but right now I have no time to ask and tell what I can offer and be offered by fellow "people in pain and what is the answer" For right now has anyone had a Ketamine infusion or has had it brought up by doctor? Will be back here this evening around 7:30 CST. Thanks. . .Sue.
Jameslynn commented on Fentanyl Transdermal ...
Oct 21
IBKleen commented on Pat1956100's status
Oct 16
IBKleen Get your picks in for tonig... Comment
Oct 16