Help with pain and pain medication User Group
Opiate Withdrawl(withdrawal)
About This Group:

Hello all; I am asking for your help and/or advice. I had two spinal surgeries a year ago and have been in Chronic pain ever since. I had spinal stenosis and was told that I could be paralysed soon if I did not have a cervical fusion. I was at 78% blockage at that point. OK So since then I have been living a totally dfferent life, a life full of pain, fear, limitations, anxiety, and depression. Right now I have been on Oxycodone 10/325 for a year. I am up to taking 150 of them per month along with anxiety meds, depression meds, muscle relaxers!!! 18 months ago I barely took an asprin. My question and concerns are that the oxycodone is not working anymore. I am scared to ask my doctor for anything else. What I would like to do is replace it wth somethng that will work. I do not know what this would be and how to ask. I have recently moved from AZ to CA and have only seen my doctor one time. My muscles are twitching all night to the point I can not sleep, my pain is constantly a 6-7 with meds and I can not live like this anymore. Any suggestions for coming off the meds, asking for what will work, help n anyway. Doc suggestions for the Modesto area would be great tool. I am slipping fast and do not know how much longer I can take it and how to fix it.... Thanks for the help,

Founded by sandiemas623 on August 19, 2011
75 members

Opiate Withdrawl(withdrawal)

I have been on one form of opiate or another for nearly thirty years..starting with tylenol w codeine and now am takeing 10/500 mg hydro/acet. The thing is theyare sposed to ast for 7 days...im lucky if thye last 5. I want to stop takeing them...when i run out...as i have at the moment i go through withdrawl (withdrawal)...like today..i havnt had one since sat and am feelin jankety. Any suggestions would be helpful as when i am in withdrawl (withdrawal) i cannot enjoy family functions, and I would love to be able to do things with my family again. Right now Im not even able to gear up to go shower, cant eat or sleep, and manage to get up to go to the bathroom or let the dog out..ugh,,hate this
IBKleen commented on soberfool's status
Apr 12
IBKleen commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09
Hi everyone xxxxxx
Apr 02 by Tswana