Help with pain and pain medication User Group
Sharp pain.
About This Group:

Hello all; I am asking for your help and/or advice. I had two spinal surgeries a year ago and have been in Chronic pain ever since. I had spinal stenosis and was told that I could be paralysed soon if I did not have a cervical fusion. I was at 78% blockage at that point. OK So since then I have been living a totally dfferent life, a life full of pain, fear, limitations, anxiety, and depression. Right now I have been on Oxycodone 10/325 for a year. I am up to taking 150 of them per month along with anxiety meds, depression meds, muscle relaxers!!! 18 months ago I barely took an asprin. My question and concerns are that the oxycodone is not working anymore. I am scared to ask my doctor for anything else. What I would like to do is replace it wth somethng that will work. I do not know what this would be and how to ask. I have recently moved from AZ to CA and have only seen my doctor one time. My muscles are twitching all night to the point I can not sleep, my pain is constantly a 6-7 with meds and I can not live like this anymore. Any suggestions for coming off the meds, asking for what will work, help n anyway. Doc suggestions for the Modesto area would be great tool. I am slipping fast and do not know how much longer I can take it and how to fix it.... Thanks for the help,

Founded by sandiemas623 on August 19, 2011
78 members

Sharp pain.

I have high blood pressure> treated with verapmil 120 ER, degenerative disc disease and I fractured 7 vertebrae in 2007.. I healed pretty good and i work everyday... I have been having sharp pain in my left foot at all times of the day and night, and sometimes dizzy??????? Any answers would be helpful....
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
mambojazz joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 20
IBKleen commented on VICourageous's status
Jul 19