Hemorrhoids Community
A painful Hemorrhoid appreared (pic included)
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

A painful Hemorrhoid appreared (pic included)

Hi, i'm in my mid 20s and i've had internal hemorrhoids which were slightly annoying but nothing to write home about.
A few days ago i asked my doctor for some suppositories to help with that.
The suppositories contain Bismuth subgallate (100mg), thymol biiodide (150mg), tannic acid (20mg), zinc oxide (100mg), benzocaine (100mg) and 5mg of menthol.
At the same time i started using those, i started taking amoxycillin (875mg) twice daily for my ingrown toenail.

A day or so after i started medicating with those two, an external Hemorrhoid appeared. It's causing me a fair amount of pain and discomfort.
===========WARNING, NOT SAFE FOR WORK===========
Here is a picture of said Hemorrhoid: http://i.imgur.com/5rEBb.jpg
===========WARNING, NOT SAFE FOR WORK===========
What got me worried, besides the pain, is the fact that i have some internal bleeding.
Could this lead to blood clot and prove dangerous? Should i run to the doctor asap, or could i wait until Sunday?

(I'm sorry if posting such a picture is against the forum rules, i couldn't find them listed anywhere)