Hemorrhoids Community
Anal skin tag removal at clinic vs. hospital

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Im having the procedure done tomorrow after postponing 4 times in the past year due to being scared of both procedure and downtime. I am so scared to have the procedure done tomorrow. What I don't understand is why it's being done (whatever method they r doing since Im not sure which doc in the clinic is doing it) at a clinic vs a hospital... Why r some people given a general and others only a shot to freeze the area. Wondering if I should buy Emla to try to knumb the area first... I'm petrified for tomorrow and hope it goes better than I hope it would and that I'm not in too much pain. I hope this embarrassing skin tag will be gone forever.