Hemorrhoids Community
Bleeding hemmorhoids

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Bleeding hemmorhoids

I was recently diagnosed with internal hemmorhoids.  How can I make them stop bleeding?  Every time I poop now the water is clouded with blood.  My dr put me on anucort and lactulose.  Help!!
Hi!
Bright red blood and mucus mixed with stool is a symptom of hemorrhoids. There are hemorrhoidal creams available in the market which you can apply. Sit in a tub of warm water for 10 mins at least twice a day. Increase fiber in your diet. Eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, oats, porridge etc. Good sources of fiber are fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
If all these measures fail, you will need banding or surgery—either conventional or laser. You should ideally consult a colo-rectal surgeon for this. Take care!
Have you tried natural remedies for it? I found a site that listed some of them. I'll mentions them briefly:

* Seeds from figs are useful in curing the condition.
* Mango seeds are also useful against bleeding hemorrhoids.
* Chebulic myrobalan fruit is a variety of herb that is popularly used for treating internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids and bleeding hemorrhoids.
* Gather some black mustard seeds, ground it and add it to a bowl of yogurt.

Bleeding hemorrhoids treatment should not be delayed because when it worsens, it could result to colon cancer in the future. The condition, on the other hand, can be prevented by avoiding the foods that can aggravate the conditions and opt for the ones that can help deal with the problem.

Good luck.

bleeding hemorrhoids treatment
Sorry...here it is:

http://www.hemorrhoidsinsider.com/bleeding-hemorrhoids-treatment/