Hemorrhoids Community
Blood in my stool

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Blood in my stool

Last few days I am experiencing some episode of streak of blood on my stool. Its a bright red blood on the surface of my stool. It is quiet painful during defecation. The pain is usually just inside my anus. It is about 4 days now and still on-going.

Is this a sign of a danger? What shall I do? Lately I have been very worried about a sexual encounter I had with a girl and could this be in any way related to a HIV symptom?
Can someone help please? Thank you in advance.
please help me my stool is to big it wont go out pls help me ,,my anus is bleeding what should I do ..pls help me...its almost 2months that i cant Poop cause its to big ..please help me ..