Hemorrhoids Community
Blood on tissue... do I have internal hemorrhoids or something else?
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood on tissue... do I have internal hemorrhoids or something else?

Hi everyone,

I am male, 21, also a rugby player.  For the past couple of days I have found blood on tissue after going number 2.  I thought I just had a fissure.  Today happened again, except there was more blood than before.  It was painless, no irritation, but a huge patch of blood.  Went online to search for some answers and seems like I might have internal hemorrhoid.  So what does everyone think?  Is it something common or serious enough that I should go see a doctor?  Do I have that or something worse like colon cancer?  

FYI: don't know if it might be related but for the past week I have had lots of stress, having an irregular diet with lots of processed/microwaved food and not much veggies at all.  
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Have you been straining and pushing will going to the bathroom?
Blank
no.  been really natural.  other than the blood, everything was normal
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Dosent take much to get  hemeroids and you did change your diet a few days before the blood. Best to see your doctor just to make sure.
Blank
Hey, yes this could be an internal hemorrhoid and can happen to anyone at any age. The biggest thing is your diet but stay away from the creams and lotions and potions. You need a natural cure to end the bleeding and soon will be painful. So check out www.InstantHemorrhoidTreatment.com. You can get everything you need at the grocery store. Best of luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...