Can Internal Hemorrhoids cause all this?
Hi I'm 24 year-old male and for the past 7 months I have blood coming out when wiping after bowel movements. It all started with a little bump next to my rectum(skin color) and went away after a week. During that week I had 2 times blood dripping after bowel movements and it was a bit painful too. After that the pain went away with the bump. However, the blood stain still remains for months. Ever since then my poop has always been soft and never once had a normal bowel movement and each time I have this weird white stuff on the surface maybe it came out of my urine? (Please bare with the disgusting picture I have attached because I don't know what this is..) and after few month the wipe started become lighter almost orange color. I don't know if this is caused by Hemorrhoid or something else because I also experience testicle pains as well. I had posted my other symptoms on STD forum since this all happened at the same time I'm really frustrated and don't know what to do.
Hi!
It is very difficult to diagnose an anal lump on net. Since you have testicle pain as well, and probably a history of unprotected sex, you probably could be having genital wart. The lump could be a prolapsed hemorrhoid, a skin tag, a benign rectal tumor, a rectal polyp, a rectal abscess, or a hematoma. You will need a clinical examination followed by probably a STD panel or excision biopsy. Please consult your doctor for confirmed diagnosis. I can understand the embarrassment, but without a clinical examination by a doctor you trust, diagnosis and treatment is not possible. Take care!
The most apparent symptoms of hemorrhoids that should not be ignored is that they are usually felt and seen, as a small bulge or grape-like bulge protruding from the anus – the common appearance of prolapsed internal hemorrhoids. The size, shape and number of hemorrhoids differ, from one patient to another.
A hemorrhoid can be larger than a normal grape, even a size of a walnut, but commonly hemorrhoids are about the size of a chick pea.
In some cases, there is only one hemorrhoid, while some patients can have numerous hemorrhoids – commonly a little group of them is diagnosed.
Hemorrhoids can appear like compressed grapes, some look like bloated grapes, while other can look like creased grapes. This is because of the plum-like color of the hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids can protrude from the anus, that is appear externally, sometimes the hemorrhoids remain inside the rectum where they are difficult to observe, whereas some hemorrhoids form on the skin just outside of the anus – this latter kind of hemorrhoids are called external hemorrhoids, and they are usually present as a single bulge in the skin around the rectal opening.
A very embarrassing problem of hemorrhoids and treatment is that they can result in a person’s anus becoming itchy, specifically around the rectal opening, this hemorrhoid symptom can also be a symptom of parasitic worms, rather than hemorrhoids, thus a medical examination is needed.
http://hemorrhoidsandtreatment.theazonway.com