Confusing with hermorrhoids and peptic ulcers
I have had peptic ulcers for the past 6 years and later discovered hemorrhoid, a situation which has always made caused some discomfort esp in the nights. I am recently experiencing some discomforting like a worm movement in my stomach some times below my breast bone. I want to know what possible could be the cause of this movements in my stomach.
Hello!
The causes of this worm movement sensation can be anything like gases, worm infestation or scabies. Do you also have any skin lesion or itching? Gastroesophageal reflux disease can cause movement of gases u towards the esophagus resulting in such a feeling. Worms in the body can also give such a sensation. Anxiety and emotional upsets may be a rare cause of such symptoms. It is advisable to get yourself evaluated by a doctor. A complete history and clinical examination will be really helpful. I do hope it helps.
Take care and regards!
to get a proper diagnosis of your condition, I suggest you consult a doctor. But if it is hemorrhoids, give H Miracle a try as this worked for me.