Hemorrhoids Community
Constipation..falling hair
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constipation..falling hair

whats wrong with me im experiencing constipation for 2-3 weeks..now im taking a medicine given by my doc..and also this falling hair..too much.. everytime i comb my hair.. its been 2-3 weeks i crave for sweet pilvuron and tamarind..Pls help me..last 2 days ago i have a blood in my undies and urine for just once..that day only..when i changed my sanitary napkin..theres no blood at all..
anybody experiencing this..pls email me at ***@****
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Can you elaborate what medicine was prescribed? Did the hair fall started during or before you took the medicine?  The presence of blood in the urine or hematuria may warrant further evaluation to rule out urinary stones or urinary tract infection. Urine tests may help confirm the diagnosis. Hair fall may also be due to a variety of issues including stress, pregnancy, dramatic weight loss, physical trauma like surgery, thyroid disorders, anemia, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and skin conditions such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. Drinking plenty of fluids and eating a high fiber diet may help with the constipation. If the symptoms persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and diagnostic tests may need to be done, Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...