Cure for hemorrhoids - probiotics
After more than 20 years of rampant bleeding and severe anemia, I resolved my problem a couple of weeks ago.

I had cut out fried foods, processed foods, dairy, spicy foods and all kinds of other things. Doing that and eating tons of bananas and pineapple helped a lot, but I could never get rid of the bleeding. And if I ate one wrong thing, it was back to 45 minutes on the toilet three times a day for a week.

Then I tried Clostridium butyricum. In three days, the bleeding disappeared like a dream.

I've had two relapses since, and I have switched from C. butyricum to kimchi, which I find works just as well.

I've also heard of people having good luck with natto.
Hello hope you are doing well.
I am happy to learn that you have responded to probiotics and are feeling fine.Probiotics are  friendly bacteria, such as lactobacillus and bifidus which help prevent hemorrhoids. These help maintain a normal balance of the vaginal and anal flora and prevent infections that may cause hemorrhoids. Usually they are safe to use, although mild side effects such as gas and bloating may occur. High fiber diets, drinking lots of fluids and avoiding stress may help. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Thank you for the response.

Actually, I ate copious amounts of bananas, pineapple, water and the like for *years*. But I struggled to just keep the bleeding down to a small amount. And over the years, I just became sensitive to more and more foods.

I also tried kefir and yogurt, but they did not help.

It was specifically Clostridium butyricum that resolved the problem (in about three days). Now, I have stopped the C. butyricum and eat kimchi three or four times a day. I also eat a small amount of yogurt once or twice a day.

I have not changed my stress level at all.