Hemorrhoid Treatment - Cider Vinegar
This isn't a question but I want to get what I have to share out there!

I have been a regular victim of hemorrhoids for a good while now, and they come externally more often than not, causing me helluva lot of pain, discomfort and itchiness.

Using regular creams from the chemist for the problem, I found they didn't help so much.
November 2012 saw me having the worst case yet, with a lot of pain and extreme itchiness. I couldn't sit sometimes and didn't know what to do with myself.

Then my mum kindly helped research the problem, and I tried many home made remedies.

However one works for me EXTREMELY well, and it has helped the problem twice now, and that is Cider Vinegar.

Buy a bottle of cider vinegar and dab some onto a cotton wool pad. Apply that to the external hemorrhoid/s.
I warn you it will most likely burn like crazy, but provides relief soon after and eradicates itching.

I use this in conjunction with 6 ibuprofen a day (that's 2 in the morning, 2 afternoon, 2 in the evening).

Make sure you drink lots of water (although I am sure this is well known), eat healthily and if your digestion if quick like myself, try having something like dried fruit not long before going to bed so the next morning you can go easily with no strain because that of course, we don't want.

Anyway, I really hope this helps some of you out there, I know the pain we all go through and it is evil.

Please try this as it really works for me.

All the best
Hi and thanks for the info. The problem is that there is a cut where the balloned tissue is and thats where the itching comes from with contact with fecal material. The cut needs to heal and what i found that works best for this is 2% prescription strength cream with aloe. Its an anti inflamatory and the aloe aids in healing. But you are correct that unless the cuts are medically removed it will be a life long problem.
That 2% coritzone cream with aloe
Does this get rid of them or just relieve the pain and swelling?
Hi guys, yes it gets rid of them as well as provides relief :)
You will find that it takes a few days but it will numb away any pain and reduce swelling.

I had a pretty bad problem last Tuesday, was very bad Wecnesday, but I kept up the treatment and by Thursday morning I woke up feeling far better with swelling vastly reduced.

For life 360, try using wetwipes for your toilet paper instead of regular paper. Regular paper irritates the cut.
Im trying it today should i put it on the wool pad and leavr it there for a while or just wipe it on? And its apple cider vinager right? Sorry so many questions im just in a lit of pain and want them gone im 39 weeks pregnant and these are just making my last week unbearable
Hi Breanna.  Yes apple cider vinegar :)
OK just grab a cotton wool pad, dab a bit on so you get a good covering, Try not to soak the thing.

Hold the pad on the problem for a good minute, that is what I tend to do.

My sympathies, these things aren't nice at all.

Best of luck for the baby :)

By the way, if you haven't already done so, invest in a piles cushion, that really helps too.

Sorry for the slowish reply.
Organic cider vinegar is purer, but no worries if you haven't got that :)
Thank you so much ive been using it several times the past couple days yesterday was really bad but today im doing pretty good so happy i found your post!
Hi Breanna, really happy it seems to be working for you!

I find that initially, for me, it alleviated the itching completely, then the problem soon disappeared altogether.

Good luck!!