Hemorrhoidial Protrusion.
Hi. I've had hemorrhoids for a few years now and have always treated them with varying success, with Tucks Pads, Preparation H, and warm baths.

Today, however, my pain and discomfort are at entirely new levels of scorn and while in the bath I discovered a thin, string-like protrusion from my anus that is apparently a part of my insides and probably should have stayed there. I was wondering what this fleshy string thing is and how to make it go back into it's home.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi!

Usually you can push back a hemorrhoid. However, whether it will stay in or not depends on the degree of hemorrhoid. Any second and third degree hemorrhoid will usually not stay in. However, what you feel can also be a tag of skin.

The only way to remove this is through a small surgery. Please discuss this with your doctor. Take care!
How do you get rid of the skins tags ?
Please help me figure what going on with this itcy bumps on my butt and they are painfuly itcy and wont seem to go away  please help me get rid of them . they started  about a yr ago and it would never really go away . I have used almost every thing and it stacys  and it itcy s really bad  all the time . the itching come and go. and now it moving down to my vagina area . bumps thats are like skin .