Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids or cancer

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoids or cancer

I took a pic of my anus (sorry if this is offensive to anyone). Does this look like hemorrhoids or is it cancer or something else?
Hi!
It is really difficult to diagnose basically based on a picture. This can be external piles, a thrombosed blood vessel, genital wart, herpes or a hematoma. It is unlikely to be cancer. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Your doctor will be able to feel the lump and even take swab and scraping test for STD. Take care!
Hi!
Well that is good news about it being unlikely to be cancer. It is a little embarrassing asking a doctor about it.
By the way, if I put rubbing alcohol on my anus, it stings at first but then it feels better. Is that safe to do?
Try a smaller dildo