Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids or cancer
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hemorrhoids or cancer

I took a pic of my anus (sorry if this is offensive to anyone). Does this look like hemorrhoids or is it cancer or something else?
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
It is really difficult to diagnose basically based on a picture. This can be external piles, a thrombosed blood vessel, genital wart, herpes or a hematoma. It is unlikely to be cancer. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Your doctor will be able to feel the lump and even take swab and scraping test for STD. Take care!
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
It is really difficult to diagnose basically based on a picture. This can be external piles, a thrombosed blood vessel, genital wart, herpes or a hematoma. It is unlikely to be cancer. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Your doctor will be able to feel the lump and even take swab and scraping test for STD. Take care!
Blank
Well that is good news about it being unlikely to be cancer. It is a little embarrassing asking a doctor about it.
Blank
By the way, if I put rubbing alcohol on my anus, it stings at first but then it feels better. Is that safe to do?
Blank
Try a smaller dildo
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703