Hemorroids and other pain
I have a history with hemorroids over the past 3 years, i am 31 years old. 5 days ago i developed 1 that seems to be the worst of them all by far. Went to the er and said to use cream and eat alot of fiber. My question is that this one seems to be putting alot of pressure on the taint area. Also feeling pain in testicles and penis. Is the hemorroid causing this discomfert in those areas.  Thanks
Hi there!
Hemorrhoids may cause rectal bleeding or discomfort but testicular pain is usually not possible. Very occasionally hemorrhoids can lead to deep pain .Causes of testicular pain vary with age,symptoms,&physical examination  but can be due to  referred pain from prostatitis,epididymitis,irritation of the spermatic cord from exercising without proper support etc..Seek attention emergently if a testicle is painful swollen as this could be suggestive of torsion. See your doctor for diagnosis. Do write to us again.
Best luck and regards!