How so I have a normal bowel movement?
I've had a hemmeroid for about a year now and have been very constipated due to my prenatal vitiams. I've been eating foods with plenty of fiber and been taking fiber pills to help with it and occasionally taking softener, that my doctor said we're ok. But, I still have this hemmeroid in the way and makes it very difficult to go to the bathroom normally. I've been told to take a hot bath and try to push it back in myself and have tried it maybe times, but it keeps coming back. How do I go about getting rid of it to go to the bathroom normally?
If the hemorrhoid can be pushed back into your anus, it is probably grade 3. If it quickly springs back into your anus automatically after a BM, then it is grade 2. Rubber band ligation may be the best solution for your case. That or another procedure are the only sure-fire ways to get rid of the problem for good. You could also opt for infrared coagulation or laser treatment but it is more costly. If you simply want to be able to go to the bathroom more easily, then applying preparation H will help things slide out easier with less friction.