Hemorrhoids Community
Hydrocortisone Suppositories
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hydrocortisone Suppositories

Hi, does anyone have experience with these? I just started using them and for about 20 minutes after using one, I experience a burning sensation and extreme itchiness in my rectal area. It's so unbearable that I can't help but scratch it which I fear is only going to make it worse.

Prior to inserting one, I don't even have any itch so It feels like they are just making my haemorrhoids more inflamed but these are supposed to do the opposite...
3149845_tn?1386354841
My wife uses them occationally and never complained. I believe what going on with yours is that you have a open cut in the hemorrhoid tissue. Maybe stop using it till the cut heals. What works for me with itching, is i run some hot water over the area, then apply some topical 1% corizone cream. The itching will go away immediatly.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...