Aa
A
A
Close
I think its a hemorrhoid
First if all I am very new to this site so I hope I do this right. For the past few months I have noticed a small lump right outside my anus. Up until a couple days ago I was convinced it may have been some sort of cancer or something. A couple of nights ago I noticed that there was a very small drop of bright red blood separate from my stool on a piece of toilet paper. I looked up some information and I found that a hemorrhoid was the most likely cause of this. My diet consists of about 1 small meal a day and some water. I have taken 30 mgs of adderall everyday for a the past couple years so I don't eat very much. I am not sure what to do about this. I never hurts and it used to itch a little but not much. I am kind of scared though because I have never dealt with something like this. I work as a Firefighter/Paramedic and take patients in all of the time for rectal bleeding but I have never actually looked into medical causes. I kind of want to see my doctor but I don't really know if this problem is that big of a concern. Some insight from a professional would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oh by the way I am 21 years old
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources