Hemorrhoids Community
I think its a hemorrhoid
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I think its a hemorrhoid

First if all I am very new to this site so I hope I do this right. For the past few months I have noticed a small lump right outside my anus. Up until a couple days ago I was convinced it may have been some sort of cancer or something. A couple of nights ago I noticed that there was a very small drop of bright red blood separate from my stool on a piece of toilet paper. I looked up some information and I found that a hemorrhoid was the most likely cause of this. My diet consists of about 1 small meal a day and some water. I have taken 30 mgs of adderall (adderrall) everyday for a the past couple years so I don't eat very much. I am not sure what to do about this. I never hurts and it used to itch a little but not much. I am kind of scared though because I have never dealt with something like this. I work as a Firefighter/Paramedic and take patients in all of the time for rectal bleeding but I have never actually looked into medical causes. I kind of want to see my doctor but I don't really know if this problem is that big of a concern. Some insight from a professional would be much appreciated. Thanks!