Hemorrhoids Community
I was awoken last night by a painful anus.
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I was awoken last night by a painful anus.

In the middle of the night, I was spontaneously awoken by pain in and around my anus...like I needed to have a bowel movement, I went to the bathroom and pushed but nothing came out.There was no constipation. Just an inflamed anus.

Pushing sort of made it feel better and I went back to bed. It eventually subsided.

I did urinate.

I've experienced the same sensation after sex and ejaculation sometimes; but, this is the first time it popped up on its own at night waking me up.

No stool, no blood, no hemmoroids (hemorrhoids). I am a 52 year old male, 160 lbs. What is causing this?
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. To properly diagnose this its best to see a doctor. If you dont have hemorrhoids it could be a strained muscle in your butt area. I have had the same happen to me a few times and it is quite painful. Improper lifting of heavy things can cause a muscle to rip or strain anywhere in your body
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...