Hemorrhoids Community
Internal hemorrhoid

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Internal hemorrhoid

I have had a internal hemorrhoid for more than a year now. Whenever I have a bowel movement it protrudes the anus and bleeds and I have to painfully push it back in. If I don't it will hurt all day long. I have used PH and other suppositories with no results. In fact, when I used them I noticed a pain in my lower abdomen similar to being kicked in the testicles but less painfull. I have heard that witch hazel works but have not yet tried it. I also came across a product called Hemclear on the internet witch claims its the best product for the job. I have always scepticle when it comes to buying new products over the internet, so I was hoping to get a opinion from a professional about it. Any info on these products would be much appreciated as well as any other recommendations one might have. Thankyou
Hemmorhoids are very difficult to deal with. What you have is a ballon type of effect. Pressure from straining has cause the thin tissues to ballon out. They can fill with blood. If the blood retracts back you are still left with the extra tissue. The only real way to treat is to have an operation to cut off the excess tissue. Its not a big deal. You might want to consider this with your proctoligist. Also try to eat more ruffege.