Hemorrhoids Community
Is this Hemorrhoids? Picture for explanation included

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Hi guys, Im new here and would love some help. I need to know if this is Hemorrhoids or something like Cancer.... :shock: I hope not. anyway, symptoms are:
-bleeding from anus after wiping
-stinging for a long time after toilet
-It feels sort of like it aches, the anus, not the cheeks, all the time
-more aching than pain
-General discomfort

Here is the link to the image, really sorry if it's against the T&c's of the Forum but I need help so much ....Please don't look if you're eating dinner.

As you can see in image, theres red lump and it's generally aching, as i write this.

http://imgur.com/kkuTnb1

Thank a lot, if anyone can reply.

PS I am 17 years of age.
Hi and welcome. I did not look at the photo as am having lunch but those all are the classic signs of hemorrhoids. Maybe be a good time to get a doctor involved to get you the correct treatment and diagnosis.