Hemorrhoids Community
Please help, in discomfort and pregnant!

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

9042323?1366488000
I have never ever had anything like this in my life, it's making me feel so depressed :( I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and about 3 months ago I noticed after a bowel movement the area around my anus felt hard to the touch. 2 weeks ago I noticed what I can only describe as a small skin tag on the outside. Although it was uncomfortable it wasn't really bothering me. Looking online I just presumed it was piles and being caused by the pregnancy.

Well since the other day I have had a horrible uncomfortable feeling and when I feel the area it feels very hard with lumps. I have taken some pictures purely out of curiosity to get a better look of what's going on and I'm absolutely horrified. I bought some anusol cream this morning and it's not made an ounce of difference to the pain. Have a doctors apt in a few days but I'm worried being pregnant. The photos were taken after a shower and I notice a white discharge around the area. Can anybody tell me what the hell this is and why there is a bluish bulge? What are my options as to treatment as I'm limited with being pregnant. Sorry if these gross you out :S
Hi and welcome. Has all the appearances of a hemorrhoid. The blood has balloned the tissue and will be uncomfortable until the blood is released as causes pressure. Not much you can do for now. The doctor will most likely prescribe a 2.5% cortizone cream as is an anti inflamatory and will thin the tissue makeing poping for blood release easier. When you see blood on a tissue its a good sign. These could be a life long issue as once the tissue is distressed it cant be made strong again.
I got it at the end of my pregnancy with my first born son. I'm on my 3d pregnancy now. But honestly its only bothered me during pregnancy/ serious constipation problems. My doctor said that I will always have it. Some r lucky to not get it. But for me.. the cooling spray, and the witch hazel wipes work. I only have had to use then during the flare-ups. Which has been maybe 3-4 times approx. a week or less each time in the past 3 years and three pregnancy. Tmi..the excess skin that flares up never went away. That's what they can take out/ off with the surgery. But as nasty as it seems and as embarrassed as u may feel u r not alone!!!:)
I had hemorrhoids when I was pregnant and some gel helped me, called Nifedipine helped me in two weeks. I checked with the manufacturer and it doesn't have side effects and is allowed during pregnancy.
yes, Lido-Nifediine Gel is very good to treat hemorrhoids at home. You feel nol pain anymore.  Its safe for pregnant ladies and for children too. Lido-nifediine is right treatment for hemorrhoids.