Hemorrhoids Community
Related??
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Related??

Hi,

I began around 5 months ago with an intense itching in my groin and thighs I treated this with anti fungal creams but never got any better after this I developed a bulge out of my anus, doctor said this was hemorroids (hemorrhoids), currently I am experiencing the same itching/sore feeling in my groin and thighs (no rash present), the bulge protruding from my anus after using the toilet mainly, white pimple like spots around anus, urine leaking after emptying bladder, lower back ache, pressure in my stomach and the tip of my penis is very sore somedays.

I was wondering if any one can help me with this? Is it hemorroids (hemorrhoids) or any other condition?
Tags: Itching, groin
Hi there,
I cannot confirm anything without a complete examination. The causes of this lump could possibly be a prolapsed hemorrhoid, a skin tag, a benign rectal tumor, a rectal polyp, a rectal abscess, genital wart or a hematoma. You need a complete clinical examination and a thorough evaluation. Treatment will depend on the cause.
Best of luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank