Hemorrhoids Community
Small prolapsed hemmorhoid that comes out occasionally

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Hi, its about the size of a large raisin, what stage is that? Should I get surgery for it? Most of the time I don't have it sticking out, sometimes it comes out, maybe see it 2-5 times in a year. I ate a lot of garlic the other day, does that affect it? Usually it's not prolapsed or outside, and it only comes out when my butt hurts and usually it comes with blood also, when i excrete.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and welcome to the forum. You are probably in stage 2 of hemorrhoids when there is prolapse upon defecation but it spontaneously reduces. There are various causes of hemorrhoids like irregular bowel habits (constipation or diarrhea), a low fiber diet, obesity, and increased intra-abdominal pressure due to any cause etc.The conservative medical management of hemorrhoids includes having a high fiber diet to reduce constipation and avoid straining at stools. Exercise, increasing oral intake of liquids, use of NSAIDs and sitz baths can be tried. Seek professional medical help before it aggravates. Hope it helps.
Hi thank you for your answer. I have ibs too.