Hemorrhoids Community
Swollen nerve/ vein???

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Swollen nerve/ vein???

i have an issue with piles problem for about a year, Now recently i have a swollen nerve/ veins just below the testicles towards the anus ( i dont know how to describe it ) . Its like a grape sized lump and it feels a bit uncomfortable if applied pressure. I dont have any urine problem though and i dont feel pain. So can someone tell me what might be the problem here? is it because of my piles or is it related to my testicles??? i pray that its not a cancer...please help :(
Hi and welcome. You have a lymph node in the area you are describing. You should have this checked out asap. This is not a sign of prostate cancer but could be a interior hemerroid.
Youll be just fine so dont worry, just see a doc.
One good thing is that is feels uncomfortable, that means it could be in infection and that good if its the lymph node
Thanks for your response....i have a tingling/ burning sensation on my swollen thing sometimes...is that something to be worried about? i should also add that i can see blood sometimes on the stool.  i'll be visiting a doctor very soon to sort it out but i would be very happy to hear it from you again before i visit the doc....
With blood on the stool is good news as is the burning. The burning is the broken tissue where the blood is coming from. Sounding more and more like an interior hemorroid.. Have your been straining or constipated or having a lot of gas as all could cause them.
I just noticed you have the piles. Piles equals hemorrids and you have the classic symptoms.
yeah its almost certain that i have hemorrids problem and its been going on for  the past one year and the blood occurs most of the time when i go to hot climate where drinking water is quite rough..i mean not fresh water.  Now what worries me is the nerve like swollen thing between anus and the testicles  and it dont bleed much this days. So is it possible for the swollen thing to be interior hemorroid without causing bleeding from it? Thanks once again....your help is very much appreciated :)
well not bleeding much tells me that the blood in not leaving the balloned tissue. If it was an exterior it will pop from butt wiping but interior does not have rubbing and the hole where the blood is released is healing and holds the blood again. can be very painful
Thanks for all the help... i'll keep you updated if there is any changes :)
Hello, I think it's better if you go to the doctor and check if you have hemorrhoids.  There is a method called THD procedure, a new painless surgery, well-known in the doctors community which is giving excellent results.  I hope it helps!