Hemorrhoids Community
Will hemorrhoid heal on its own?
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Will hemorrhoid heal on its own?

I developed an internal hemorrhoid about a year ago, as a result of wear and tear from a chronic digestive problem.  The digestive problem is almost resolved now, and the hemorrhoid symptoms are diminished but still present.  I wonder whether an internal hemorrhoid can heal on its own or if it requires intervention.  I have a little bit of blood and/or some clear fluid for a few minutes after a bowel movement, but that's all.
Related Discussions
Most of the time the swollen blood vessel tissues shrink once the digestive issue goes away, altho some people do have hemorrhoids removed.  But I think because your hemorrhoid is improving along with your digestion, this will continue and you won't have symptoms from it anymore fairly quickly.  Plain KY jelly on the area where yours is can decrease irritation to the inflamed tissues in the meantime.  But in general, hemorrhoids come and go, depending on what happens with our digestion.  Obviously if your digestion is running along very smoothly for a couple weeks, and yet that hemorrhoid still bothers you, your doctor can give you some medicine to try that will help it along, plus he can decide if he needs to intervene at any point if necessary.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...