Will hemorrhoid heal on its own?
I developed an internal hemorrhoid about a year ago, as a result of wear and tear from a chronic digestive problem.  The digestive problem is almost resolved now, and the hemorrhoid symptoms are diminished but still present.  I wonder whether an internal hemorrhoid can heal on its own or if it requires intervention.  I have a little bit of blood and/or some clear fluid for a few minutes after a bowel movement, but that's all.
Most of the time the swollen blood vessel tissues shrink once the digestive issue goes away, altho some people do have hemorrhoids removed.  But I think because your hemorrhoid is improving along with your digestion, this will continue and you won't have symptoms from it anymore fairly quickly.  Plain KY jelly on the area where yours is can decrease irritation to the inflamed tissues in the meantime.  But in general, hemorrhoids come and go, depending on what happens with our digestion.  Obviously if your digestion is running along very smoothly for a couple weeks, and yet that hemorrhoid still bothers you, your doctor can give you some medicine to try that will help it along, plus he can decide if he needs to intervene at any point if necessary.