Hemorrhoids Community
internal/external hemorrhoids, 23 y/o

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

internal/external hemorrhoids, 23 y/o

I'm 23 y/o, relatively good shape, eat lots of fruits/vegetables.  For the past 2 or 3 years I've had hemorrhoids slowly develop.  I went to a proctologist twice who recommended improving my diet, and consuming more fiber.  I believe they started in the first place because I used to wipe very hard when I was growing up.  Regardless, since then, I have tried the following treatments:

Creams
Vaseline
Witch Hazel
Apple Cider Vinegar
Suppositories (just started them)

No matter what I do, they always seem to bleed and I have yet to see them completely go away since they started.  The doctor said that they were relatively small, but I fear that if I've had them for over 2 years now, they should be gone or at least stop bleeding.  Nearly every stool I pass, I have frank blood.  What can I do to help myself get over these, or at least stop bleeding so that they can heal?
Hi Three and welcome, the thing you have is excess tissue now. Its like when you blow up a ballon and let the air out of it your left with a bag. Thats what a hemorrid is, its the bag that once contained blood. This bag is very thin tissue and thats why it broke in the first place. I dont believe it can ever heal completly as we are often straining or pushing. Even excess gas can cause the hemmorid to expand and pop again.
From what ive learned is the bag as to be removed either by lazer or cutting. If you want to avoid this, just be careful and learn to live with it.
Yes, I think you may be partially right.  But avoiding  as much irritation as possible seems like the right idea in shrinking them as much as possible.  I wouldn't mind if it's still there, I just don't want it to bleed anymore.  I just need to shrink it enough so it doesn't bleed.  Any suggestions on stuff to lessen the bleeding somehow?  I've been applying vitamin e, and I eat a decent amount of nuts and leafy greens to help strengthen my veins.  
The thing is how can a rupture in a thin layer of skin heal when there is constant pushing and straining and even gas. Ive had mine for 20 years and always bleeds once in a while. My friend had some sort of surgery and has stopped his bleeding. Most doctors dont me just leave it alone and try to eat things that wont cause backups like leafy things. You might google a good hemm diet. My friend did tell me that the surgery was a nightmare.
I used to get bleeding when I was at a younger age, I'm 25 now and 4 weeks ago I noticed that area was really sore when I woke up. And I went to the toilet to notice a pea sized hem... was there, Mine hasn't been bleeding as of yet and the pain has gone, But if you try using baby wipes for a couple of weeks just so the toilet paper isn't like sandpaper and ripping any more tissue, Also when passing try to spread your cheeks to have more clearance which will help avoid hard stools rubbing against the hem...

Ive tried creams and ibuprofen to ease the growth but had only made it worse, I'm also embarrassed to see my doctor about the problem which I know I should at least get it checked out.

Use baby wipes for a softer wipe, Also the baby wipes will keep it cleaner.

Try that and see how you go.  
I've been using baby wipes, and balneol as well.  I've (mostly) stopped bleeding and this was from not pushing when going to the bathroom.  Not pushing at all.  It's really hard to do, but when I go to the bathroom now I just completely relax myself, and everything seems to slide out; no bleeding.