thrombosed hemorrhoids during pregnancy
I'm pregnant in 33 weeks, i have 3 external thrombosed hemorrhoids, now they r very painful, i used topical cream but it dosn't affect, what is the proper  treatment? i 'm in sever pain & i couldn't wait till delivery in pain. i went to hospital 2 times to remove clots from hemorrhoids but blood clots  again & again, & this procedure is very painful also. is there any other solutions except medical treatment ??
Hello there,
Pregnancy makes a person more prone for hemorrhoids. Pressure of the gravid uterus on the pelvic veins, increased progesterone levels and constipation can make a woman more susceptible for piles. Avoid constipation. Have a high fiber diet. Do not strain at stools. Avoid sitting or standing for long stretches of time.Sitz baths may be tried. In your case it seems that you are not able to get relief from conservative methods. More aggressive therapies like sclerotherapy, cryotherapy, or surgery, are reserved for patients who have persistent symptoms even after taking conservative therapy for 1 month. The safety of these procedures in pregnancy needs to be discussed. Consult an experienced surgeon. I do hope it helps.
Best of luck and regards!