very painful hemorroids
I had one night that I was poooping all night due to high stress. It was loose no diarrhea. Two days later I have this balloon like bump around my anus. It hurts so bad . I have use preparation h for two - three days now. Nothing had changed . It hurts to sit, lay down and stand . It is even keeping me up at night its so painful. What do I do... :(
Hi and sorry about this. This is the worst time for hemorrhoids as the blood is stuck in the ballon and it has to pop or become less inflamed. The only way i have found to ease this pain is to use 2.5% cortizone cream which is prescription strength, prep h and tucks pads to wipe. You can call your doctor or even the er to get a prescription. This cream is an anti inflamatory and will shrink the ballon in about 1 day. Its the only way. The name of the cream is Proctozone-HC 2.5%. Call your doctor today as an emergency call and they will page him to call the pharmacy for the prescription. Just have the pharmacy phone number ready.
Its terrible i know!