Hemorrhoids Community
whats that smell?!
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

whats that smell?!

Sorry in advance for the gruesome details, but its the only way to describe this. About 4 months ago my husband (28 years old, overall healthy) had a massive hemorrhoid. It was the size of a silver dollar, it was so bad it bled on and off all throughout the day...so much that he had to wear a thin panty liner. It took 2 1/2 weeks to go away and the smell was horrid!! He would take a shower, wash really good and the smell would just linger (I wasn't burying my face in his butt...if he walked by I could smell it) However for about a year, here and there after bowel movements the water in the toilet would be bright red
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
...continued...
However here recently the horrid smell, blood in the underwear and in the toilet are back!!! He's a typical man so going to the doctor would require extreme pain...which he's not in. This time, there's no hemerroid visible outside his anus. What should he do? Or what advice can I give him to help him without completely ruining his masculinity?
Blank
take him 2 a female doc

is he stupid he doesn't reallize hemmoroids (hemorrhoids) occurs to men too & nthin 2 be ashamed of, its happened cos he dint take care

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank