Hemorrhoids Community
when will it go awayyy
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

when will it go awayyy

Hi.... I delivered my baby boy last month 26th n since thn i got hemmoroide. Externally.
i get so scaredd if i have to go to do BM.. It hurtss too bad.
wat shud i do .. ? I have doc app on jan 6th but ita hurtin so badd, i cnt wait to get rid of itt :( .
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
There are hemorrhoidal creams available in the market which you can apply. Often they have a pain killer gel in them. Otherwise you can buy xylocaine jelly and apply it gently on the outside of the anal opening. Wait for 5 minutes and gently apply slightly into the opening. You can then apply the hemorrhoidal cream. Sit in a tub of warm water for 10 mins at least twice a day. Reapply the hemorrhoidal cream after this. Increase fiber in your diet. Eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, oats, porridge etc. Good sources of fiber are fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. In addition you can try bulk stool softener such as psyllium (Metamucil) or methylcellulose (Citrucel). Remember too much of fiber and not proportionate increase in fluid can also cause constipation. Consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...