Looking For Answers
I posted a question earlier obout pain meds and hep c, I have another as well, if anyone may have an answer it would be appreciated. The relationship I was in when I was tranmitted this disease was 1000% momogomous on my part and 1000% Not on his.(I'd found out right before leaving him). He called me with his diagnoses and I immediately set appts to get one of my own, where I tested positive.  I started having symptoms (which I attributed to my fibromyalgia and stress)...Is there any way that I can prosecute this "man" and/or try to get restitution, considering his reckless behavior and all that I am having to go through, due to this disease .....(including the bills)..??? He has contacted me several hundred times only to harrass me for leaving him, and I am paying the price for his actions.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dee1956 commented on photo
May 19
bigtim810 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 11
ActingBrandNew "Recovery is never owned...... Comment
06/16