Hepatitis A Community
Glad i found this fourm
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Glad i found this fourm

Hello, Just turned 50,and a few days ago,i had a biospy on my liver.Waiting for the results to start my treatment for hcv,Cant wait to get started.i have the most common type.  what should i ask about my results,,

Tags: results
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2087165_tn?1333148009
What stage and cirrhosis? Just finished week 4 of Peginteron and Ribasphere, started Victrelis this AM. Good luck to you, keep me posted...
Blank
2096171_tn?1333765668
Thank for the info...It is nice having someone to talk to,that is going thru some of the same issues.A few days ago my wife said that her friends said stuff like,i should be using my own silver-ware and having my cloths washed  seperately. i was shocked.I set her straight,but im already tired of people asking how i got c and acting like they are better than me..
Blank
2087165_tn?1333148009
That is exactly why I pick and choose carefully to whom I let know about this diagnosis, people are not educated well enough about transmission. I think I'm too old to be blood brothers/sisters with people. There is an epidemic among us baby boomers with HCV because we are mostly chronic, acquired this disease before blood testing was done and before a few bad choices might have hurt us (little did we know). I have had mine for many years (guessing 30 yrs) and just got the formal diagnosis when Type 2 Diabetes hit me 12-22-11. Hang in there, people don't mean to be ignorant just sometimes they are...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...