Glad i found this fourm
Hello, Just turned 50,and a few days ago,i had a biospy on my liver.Waiting for the results to start my treatment for hcv,Cant wait to get started.i have the most common type.  what should i ask about my results,,

,
What stage and cirrhosis? Just finished week 4 of Peginteron and Ribasphere, started Victrelis this AM. Good luck to you, keep me posted...
Thank for the info...It is nice having someone to talk to,that is going thru some of the same issues.A few days ago my wife said that her friends said stuff like,i should be using my own silver-ware and having my cloths washed  seperately. i was shocked.I set her straight,but im already tired of people asking how i got c and acting like they are better than me..
That is exactly why I pick and choose carefully to whom I let know about this diagnosis, people are not educated well enough about transmission. I think I'm too old to be blood brothers/sisters with people. There is an epidemic among us baby boomers with HCV because we are mostly chronic, acquired this disease before blood testing was done and before a few bad choices might have hurt us (little did we know). I have had mine for many years (guessing 30 yrs) and just got the formal diagnosis when Type 2 Diabetes hit me 12-22-11. Hang in there, people don't mean to be ignorant just sometimes they are...