Hepa
Hi im so confused. I had this kind of test for hepa. And these are the results. Anti HAV IgG  8.30 reactive, anti HCV 0.09 non reActive, anti HBc total 9.99 reactive and HBsAG non reactive. What does these results means. Thanks in advance to those who will answer.
Hi there,
The presence of Anti HAV IgG antibodies mean that you have had a hepatitis A infection. IgG anti-HAV antibodies usually appear about 8 to 12 weeks after the initial infection and remain in the blood for lifelong protection against HAV. An anti HCV non reactive can mean that a person is not currently infected with the Hepatitis C virus .Anti HBc reactive may indicate an acute or chronic infection. Anti-HBc antibodies may remain present indefinitely even after anti-HBc IgM disappears. It is useful for the detection of past infection in a patient with chronic inactive HBV.Test results should be correlated clinically. Contact a healthcare professional. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!