Hepatitis A and color of urine
Hi, it's been 2 weeks i was diagnosed with viral hepatitis A. The color of my urine was brown.  after a week the color started to get yellow.  i was happy. At about 12 days, the color of my urine shifted back to brown (the early morning urine).  then it was again yellow and then again brown.  is this something normal?

please i need somebody to clarify me.
Hi sevada.  It's *normal* for urine to turn brown with hepatitis A (but as you already know, this is not *normal*).  My advice is get back to the doctor and have him check you over again and instruct you what to do.  Best of luck.
I agree, go see the doctor about it. You aren't drinking any alcohol, right? Reason I say this is a friend had A he picked up travelling and he was feeling better and drank some wine and his dark urine returned, doc cautioned him not to drink yet. Apparently the doc had forgotten to mention to my friend initially not to drink at all for awile even after he felt better. It eventually returned to normal color for him.

It might be that it just takes awhile to completely normalize and will intermittently be dark at times, who knows. I'd check with your doc.
http://www.biolynk.com/content/view/42/92/

Check out this link.
Not only do they say the urine is brown like tea. but they are offering 300.00 a whack for your plasma,..........if you qualify.

Check it out though, it will give you alot of info about Hep A.

good luck.