Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis A precautions after recovery
Hi.. I was infected with Viral Hepatitis A three months back. Symptoms I had were : Jaundice with bilirubin as high as 43. Now I have fully recovered. My liver function tests are withing range now.

So my question to you is: How long should I wait to eat outside food now.. It's been so long that I've had good food?

One more question, I usually do not drink but I do like to have it sometimes at parties. When can I start doing that again?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Please reply someone! :(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello!
I will advise you to give your body some more time to recover completely. Regarding outside food you may try making your favorite recipes at home. Avoid alcohol for now and for always. It is best to quit alcohol for lifelong since it can again lead to hepatitis which can be really very dangerous for your health. Take care of yourself and discuss your concerns with a local health care provider. I do hope it helps. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
With all due respect Arti, I want an honest opinion and not a lecture. Even I know what Alcohol can do and what it cannot. I am responsible man and like I said I like to drink only at parties and I don't see how it can lead to Hepatitis again.
So please be honest because this answer isn't that helpful at all.
How long should I wait so that I can eat and have a drink or two at parties? Please give an answer that is helpful.
Thank You. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Reply.. :(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank