Hepatitis A Community
Risk

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Risk

Hi! well i am getting treated for drinking problems. tonight my friends in UK where I visited after a year got me drunk and i ended up with a CSW. I did deep kiss her for 20 minutes and sucked her breasts for 10-15 minutes, Condom protected sex but just general touching on private parts by both., What risks I have put myself into??? I think i just have to stop travelling immediately along with my treatement for drinking after today :( Please advise?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and welcome!
Deep kissing may put you at certain risks. It is possible to give or get syphilis and/or herpes if a sore or chancre is present. There is also a risk of transmission of hepatitis B if they have open sores in or around the mouth. Condoms are usually expected to provide different levels of protection for various STDs, depending on the transmission of the disease. I will advise you to get yourself evaluated in case you are experiencing any symptoms suggestive of the above mentioned conditions. Consult a doctor and do discuss your concerns with him. Hope you find this information useful.
Best wishes!