Risk
Hi! well i am getting treated for drinking problems. tonight my friends in UK where I visited after a year got me drunk and i ended up with a CSW. I did deep kiss her for 20 minutes and sucked her breasts for 10-15 minutes, Condom protected sex but just general touching on private parts by both., What risks I have put myself into??? I think i just have to stop travelling immediately along with my treatement for drinking after today :( Please advise?
Hello and welcome!
Deep kissing may put you at certain risks. It is possible to give or get syphilis and/or herpes if a sore or chancre is present. There is also a risk of transmission of hepatitis B if they have open sores in or around the mouth. Condoms are usually expected to provide different levels of protection for various STDs, depending on the transmission of the disease. I will advise you to get yourself evaluated in case you are experiencing any symptoms suggestive of the above mentioned conditions. Consult a doctor and do discuss your concerns with him. Hope you find this information useful.
Best wishes!