Hepatitis A Community
Yellow color Urine
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Yellow color Urine

Hi,.
    I recently took vaccination for Hepatitis B, after that I notice my urine goes in yellow color., it is also most a month and I took the second dose too, still my urine is in yellow color., is it a jaundice symptom? should i be checked for it?
Related Discussions
Hi dee,
How yellow is the urine? I mean very very yellow or very dark yellow ? Have you been drinking a lot of water? The vaccine is a dead or attenuated vaccine so you can't get Hepatitis from it. I don't know if there are any side effects. Have you noticed a change from straw colored urine to yellow? Some drugs will also alter the urines color to a weird yellow color. Is it cloudy or does it smell bad. does it hurt when you urinate? If so you could have an infection. If you are concerned you can get a urine test and maybe talk to the doc about getting the Hepatitis blood tests and liver enzymes. Lots of things cause changes in color. Drink more water (about 4-8 ounces per hour ) for about 8 glasses aday and see if you get a change.
regards,
mkh9
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949