alcoholic hepatitis after binge drinking?
I'm not a heavy drinker. The most I  ever really drink is 3 maybe 5 beers a week, but I have binge drank at least 3 or 4 times in my life. This friday was one of them and I was tanked. The day after I was so hung over, I recovered the same day but I also started feeling like I have a weight on my chest area, I cough and sometimes I cough up phglem. I just recently read about alcoholic hepatitis. Are any of my symptoms typical of alcoholic hepatitis? Can you develop it after a night of binge drinking? and If it's possible I have it what should I do?
I should add that me drinking 3 to 5 drinks a week is not typical of me. I usually go two or three weeks without any alcohol and I rarely drink hard liquor. As someone who is 23 and very active and healthy, It would surprise me with the low frequency of alcohol I drink if I already developed liver problems. Anyones insight would be greatly appreciated