Hepatitis A Community
alcoholic hepatitis after binge drinking?
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

alcoholic hepatitis after binge drinking?

I'm not a heavy drinker. The most I  ever really drink is 3 maybe 5 beers a week, but I have binge drank at least 3 or 4 times in my life. This friday was one of them and I was tanked. The day after I was so hung over, I recovered the same day but I also started feeling like I have a weight on my chest area, I cough and sometimes I cough up phglem. I just recently read about alcoholic hepatitis. Are any of my symptoms typical of alcoholic hepatitis? Can you develop it after a night of binge drinking? and If it's possible I have it what should I do?