Hepatitis A Community
rimming and hep A
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rimming and hep A

two days backed I rimmed a guy. I am worried if that guy didnt have hepatitis A can his stool still carry the virus and transfer it to me? I rimmed that guy, his anus was clean and no poop was visible and there was no bad smell also. And then I had sex with him in which i was the top. I understand that by topping that guy I could have brought some of his poop to the front of his anus. After that when I rimmed him his anus smelt really bad and I think tiny poop particles were in my mouth although very negligibly less.
So, do I stand the risk of getting hep A even if he was not suffering from hep A. What about other things like ecoli, salmonella etc.
Also, how common is it in USA?
My doctor said that it is mostly food-borne.