rimming and hep A
two days backed I rimmed a guy. I am worried if that guy didnt have hepatitis A can his stool still carry the virus and transfer it to me? I rimmed that guy, his anus was clean and no poop was visible and there was no bad smell also. And then I had sex with him in which i was the top. I understand that by topping that guy I could have brought some of his poop to the front of his anus. After that when I rimmed him his anus smelt really bad and I think tiny poop particles were in my mouth although very negligibly less.
So, do I stand the risk of getting hep A even if he was not suffering from hep A. What about other things like ecoli, salmonella etc.
Also, how common is it in USA?
My doctor said that it is mostly food-borne.
Hello and welcome!
You can get Hepatitis A from rimming .Apart from hepatitis A there are chances of acquiring other gastrointestinal parasites like shigella and giardia in the person doing the rimming. In case of an open area or sore the rimmer and the rimmee also have risk for herpes and syphilis. Get yourself evaluated. If you have not been infected with hepatitis then it is best to get vaccinated against hepatitis A and B.Do write to us again with more queries. I hope it helps.
Good luck!