Hepatitis A Community
sgpt and sgot level elevated
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sgpt and sgot level elevated

hi there.
i had jaundice 2 months back....my sgpt and sgot and billirubin levels were very high then.......my blood test detected hepatitis E and A
sgpt-2890
sgot-1400
billirubin-7.1
now my billirubin is come down to 1.24...but howerver my sgpt and sgot levels have increased again.....
sgpt-360
sgot-156
i am on medication right now........medicines that i take are
udiliv,hosit,becasule,pantop 40 and liv 52....please help me.......how can i reduce my sgpt and sgot levels.......i don't booze....i haven't had non-veg since 3 months....no oily and spicy food.....still why can't i achieve normal sgpt a sgot levels?.......please help me........